Our French staff taught us how to make onion soup. It is often eaten in France because it is good for hangovers. Please try it.
Recipes for two onion soups (translated and arranged)
2 small onions
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 tablespoon soft flour
1 tablespoon white wine
Melting cheese 50g
A little salt and pepper
Parsley a little
1. Slice onions.
2. Put butter and olive oil in a warm frying pan and fry 1 onion until lightly colored.
3. Add flour and hot water to 2, and add white wine. Add salt and pepper here.
4. Transfer the onion and soup from the frying pan to a clay pot, cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
5. Bake the baguette until crisp.
6. Put baguette on top of soup and pour cheese.
7. Heat the clay pot in a preheated 190 ° C oven for 5 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with parsley.
Matsuyama Tokojo's Tsuchibai Hanten Donabe S
HASAMI's Block Mug Soup