2. Olive oil
4. Paprika powder
5. Salt and black pepper
6. Hot water
1. Slice a piece of garlic and bake in a frying pan filled with olive oil until both sides are brown. Keep this on the plate for the last topping.
2. Add a lot of olive oil to the frying pan from which the garlic has been removed, bake the sliced baguette well on low heat, and remove the baguette.
3. Crush 4 to 5 garlic pieces with the back of a kitchen knife, and fry on a low heat over the frying pan from which the baguette was taken out so that the fragrance slowly appears.
4. Transfer 3 to a pan with oil, mix with paprika powder, add baked baguette, add hot water and cook.
5. Adjust the taste with salt and black pepper. Add a small amount of consomme if you like.
6. Sprinkle garlic and parsley for topping.
*As the baguette absorbs moisture, adjust the amount of hot water.